Quality Policy Statement
The TDA is committed to providing efficient and effective services that will bring about regeneration and deliver the economic benefits to the whole community and meet the requirements of our customers.
To achieve this goal we will:
- Identify and understand our customers’ requirements and ensure we have the expertise to meet their needs
- Maintain open, honest and professional working relationships with our customers and be approachable, helpful, prompt and efficient when dealing with them
- Ensure our systems are as customer friendly as possible
- Encourage customer feedback to help us improve performance and services
- Keep the TDA Customer Charter up to date and available to our customers
- Understand and manage our processes to ensure they are performed effectively, efficiently and safely and, where applicable, in a manner that achieve customer specified KPI's
- Sustain quality excellence through continual improvement of processes and services
- Ensure TDA staff are competent to fulfil their duties
- Set and achieve quality objectives
- Maintain a documented quality management system that complies with the requirements of ISO 9001 and other applicable legislative and regulatory standards
CONTRACTORS and SUPPLIERS
- Only use reliable and competent contractors and suppliers who share our commitment to delivering effective and efficient services and meeting customer requirements
This policy will be communicated to all staff, along with the customer charter, and will be periodically reviewed by the senior management to ensure its continuing suitability.